Thank You

Options
docjun01
docjun01 Member Posts: 22
edited May 2011 in Day to day

To all of you:

On behalf of my family, we wish to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who’s with us all the way. The Australian Immigration Minister Honorable Chris Bowen MP with his urgent action, used his “Ministerial Intervention” as prescribed by the Law, and finally granted our Permanent Residency Visa. Thank you our dear Minister! Thank you DIAC! Thank you Australia! Thanks to all of you!

Yours sincerely,

SOFOCADO FAMILY

( Cesar, Mary, Sofia, Kyla)

Comments

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Sofocado Family

Congratiulations to you all on the fantastic news. Your story really pulled at my heart strings and I did cry when I saw you on TV. That is the best news ever. Now you can all concentrate on living your life in Australia and providing the best support for your family.

Sarah

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done! what a wonderful outcome - I hope every thing gets a lot easier for you and your family, wishing you all the best Josie

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks simon...

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

just letting you know of the latest scan results of my beloved wife Mary (43 y/o): two years after a solitary Left breast cancer mastectomy (1 positive node out of 26 nodes taken)  and a year after brain surgery (breast cancer spread to her brain), now she got three huge new brain tumours, multiple and extensive lung tumours, metastatic tumour spread to her right ribs and left thigh, metastatic tumour spread to her liver...just a month ago, she was admitted and drained two liters of bloody fluid in her left lungs..by God's grace and mercy, she still looks fine and generally coping but she's losing weight and slowly deteriorating..we keep on praying and hoping for the best, not only for my wife, not only for my family but also for all people having same experiences like ours..

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, x x x Josie

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks..same here with us..take care...:-)
  • Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Doc,
    I'm so sad to hear about your wife and the battle she is fighting. My thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time.
    Love Chris xx
  • samouatt
    samouatt Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Doc, 

What else can I say other than I am thinking of you, your wife and family.  I can appreciate that you are doing everything you can to help your wife fight this disease while supporting your children as well.  Remember to look after yourself too.

Simon

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks simon..how's your wife and family?

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks chris....so how are you feeling now? 

• samouatt
    samouatt Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Doc we are battling on.  Andrea (fortunately we don't have kids)  is on an experimental protocol to try and keep her mets at bay.  Some success in some places and a draw at best for the brain mets.  Still we just keep focusing on the important things and the rest can go hang.   Simon

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks heaps julia...

• docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks sarah...

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that your wife has passed away. My thoughts are with you and your girls at this awful time. Love Chris xx
  • docjun01
    edited March 2015
    Options

thank you so much...