Tracy

Options
Breast Friend
Breast Friend Member Posts: 11
edited April 2011 in Day to day

Wel..........l I am very excited about becoming part of the BCNA online network.   This is my first blog post. 

I look forward to meeting lots of new friends through this network and am excited about sharing my breast cancer journey, as well as reading about other woman's journey's.

Until next time xoxo

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Is it Tracy?  Welcome aboard.  You may like to change your profile status so that it is not private and then we can read your story.  I'm sure you will gain and give much to this site.  It is a very wonderful avenue to get to know other bc survivors.  Look forward to seeing more of your blogs.  XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Is it Tracy?  Welcome aboard.  You may like to change your profile status so that it is not private and then we can read your story.  I'm sure you will gain and give much to this site.  It is a very wonderful avenue to get to know other bc survivors.  Look forward to seeing more of your blogs.  XLeonie

• Breast Friend
    Breast Friend Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Leonie it is Tracy.  I actually have not got my story on my profile yet, but I aim to get it put on in the next few days.  I guess I just thought that I would start with my basic info and go from there, and when I didn' t have yapping children in my ear also as a distraction. 

Thank you for you kind welcome.

Tracy xo

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tracy - Welcome.  Look forward to sharing with you.

Amanda x

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tracy - Welcome.  Look forward to sharing with you.

Amanda x

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi there tracy, welcome to our online band of people, reading amanda's comment, i'm thinking you are also a community liaison, so also welcome to that as well. i believe we are doing so much good work on here, and now we can do it in our pj's if we want.... i'm actually watching the royal wedding lol, great support from our own lounge. look forward to chatting to you online, please feel free to add me to your contact and give me a yell if i can be of any help. Regard Moira (also a cummunity liaison and champion for the network)

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi there tracy, welcome to our online band of people, reading amanda's comment, i'm thinking you are also a community liaison, so also welcome to that as well. i believe we are doing so much good work on here, and now we can do it in our pj's if we want.... i'm actually watching the royal wedding lol, great support from our own lounge. look forward to chatting to you online, please feel free to add me to your contact and give me a yell if i can be of any help. Regard Moira (also a cummunity liaison and champion for the network)