Bundy Pams Experience

Options
Bundy Pam
Bundy Pam Member Posts: 7
edited February 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Hi Everyone,

So here is my story, summarised as much as possible.

Im 7 months pregnant and find a lump, Do US Dr tells me its an abscess, I request fna even though the Dr said its not needed and 1 week later I am advised  by a completely distraut Dr that I have Breast Cancer.

I then go on to meet a wonderful team of Drs who arrange themselves around two hospitals and in the following months in this order I have, a lumpectormy & Wide exc, Induced pregnancy to health baby boy, Chemo and Raio. At this stage we decide a move is as good as holiday and go interstate. I start working everything is peachy, three months later I have a strange headache and discover there is a tumor the size of a golf ball on my cerebellum so more great Drs a Craneotomy and radiothereapy again and life is looking good again. Fast forward a few years, medicine changes and a oopherectomy (which was requested and argued till blue for myself) and here I am living by the beach two beautiful children, wonderful partner family and friends, working 10 mins from home and the blasted cancer is moving again and has set up house in my lungs.

So at 32 I started Chemo again (Docetaxel, Pertuzumab & Pertuzumab) and am feeling a little sorry for myself. So thanks for letting me rant. 

xxxooo Bundy Pam

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Welcome to the online network Pam:) there is nothing that I feel that I can say except that I am sorry that you have had to go through this.It is stories like yours that make me feel so damm grateful every day!! This network of ladies is a place where you can rant and rave all you like,at any time of the day and there will always be some one to listen.I am hoping that there may be some other young mums out there who you can connect with.( Im an old mum!!!)Please stay in touch and all the best.xoxRobyn
  • Bundy Pam
    Bundy Pam Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thankyou Robyn I appreciate that :)