15 minutes of fame

Options
Rikki Leigh
Rikki Leigh Member Posts: 44
edited April 2011 in Day to day

Hi guys,

I have become an overnight star. Media release went in yesterday's Bombala Times. 

A work colleague that I am working with tonight ( who I haven't worked with for a long time) has given me some great contacts. I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week off work, so I will be busy making contact with some of these organisations. I am quite looking forward to it, as I have had such positive results so far.

Take care all,

Comments

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

WHOO HOOO YOU GO GIRL, thats ace rikki i will be home on monday and have so much to do but really looking forward to it. 

got news paper interview and radio interview to d othe end of next week and one guest speaker event  on 29th. and a short talk to the local doctors and distric nurses the week after sooooo it all go go go for us all. 

Fran

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

WHOO HOOO YOU GO GIRL, thats ace rikki i will be home on monday and have so much to do but really looking forward to it. 

got news paper interview and radio interview to d othe end of next week and one guest speaker event  on 29th. and a short talk to the local doctors and distric nurses the week after sooooo it all go go go for us all. 

Fran