Made a Contact

swanbird
swanbird Member Posts: 10
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Yayyyy!!  I made lots of contacts!!!! I went to Visitor's Centres, Recreation Centre and of course Community Resource Centre!!! Left some posters and resources at some of the centres.  Sending all list now to BCNA so they can send the resources directly to them for display. For the last 2 days, I have  introduced myself to Baker's Delight Manager at the Bunbury Centrepoint for the "Pink Bun" on the 28th April to 18th May 2011.  I'm looking forward of this very first activity as Community Liaison.  Also read today's issue of Donnybrook-Bridgetown Mail, a media release I've submitted after coming back from Melbourne. I hope for a positive response to this media release.

Tagged:

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015

You're definately on the move .... congratulations on all of your contacts.  You will find that when you do the "Pink Bun" promo with Bakers Delight there will be people who will want to share their stories with you .... so many have a connection with Breast Cancer either directly or indirectly.

Keep up the good work

Cheers .... Shirl xx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015

You're definately on the move .... congratulations on all of your contacts.  You will find that when you do the "Pink Bun" promo with Bakers Delight there will be people who will want to share their stories with you .... so many have a connection with Breast Cancer either directly or indirectly.

Keep up the good work

Cheers .... Shirl xx