Long term abilities after implants

Options
Sun shiny day
Sun shiny day Member Posts: 24
edited November 2014 in Health and wellbeing
Hi all
I had exchange to implants 9 weeks ago and I'm interested in joining a dragon boat team. Wondering whether anyone with implants is in a dragon boat team. My plastic surgeon said I should never specifically exercise my pecs, for ever more! That's because the muscles have been lifted from the chest wall and the implants could move around. Obviously incidental pec use is fine. Is there anyone out there with implants who is dragon boating or rowing or kayaking etc. I'd love to hear how you are going and whether you have any restrictions.

Comments

• dizumba
    dizumba Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi lovely lady , ,I read  your comment about long  term abilities after implant 

if you still there to read my story  if you still on bcna  , I an Deaf  lady , 

II am tell you ooh  i realize  your story what i have done  problem with my breast implant , it my first breast implant  was last year  July ,  then sometime before christmas  i feel strange  my implant  move farther up  to chest wall and get more sore  , i supposed  i exercise some push up and pull lat rope , it maybe that implant  makes it  moves circle up . and i went plast ic surgeon  suggest , i will have to re operation and exchange other round implant within in next few weeks time  :( 

hopefully next time would be better so i will not do that push up !!!

hope to hear from you  soon ..xxxDianne

• dizumba
    edited March 2015
    Options

II am tell you ooh  i realize  your story what i have done  problem with my breast implant , it my first breast implant  was last year  July ,  then sometime before christmas  i feel strange  my implant  move farther up  to chest wall and get more sore  , i supposed  i exercise some push up and pull lat rope , it maybe that implant  makes it  moves circle up . and i went plast ic surgeon  suggest , i will have to re operation and exchange other round implant within in next few weeks time  :( 

• dizumba
    edited March 2015
    Options