How to manage your notifications

Options
Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
edited February 2016 in General discussion

Every day, you get an email that looks like this:

Want to turn it off? Here's how.

Go up top to your name and select Settings from the drop-down menu.

This will take you to your Settings page. Scroll all the way down to Email notifications. Uncheck the box next to "I wish to receive notifications to my private email account". Click Save.

And you're done!

I wish to receive notifications to my private email account - See more at: https://www.bcna.org.au/online-network/settings#sthash.74MyaGTi.dpuf

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited February 2016
    Options

I actually like the reminders especially now since I downloaded something or other and it changed my server on me and went I deleted it I now have no recent visit settings. The email gives me a quick way to visit.

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    edited February 2016
    Options

Glad to hear it! I keep mine on too :-)

• Pink66
    Pink66 Dragonfly Posts: 366
    edited February 2016
    Options

Just a little addition to this post..  If you untick this box then you will not only stop the daily posts but the weekly posts and also the broadcast messages.

This means that you would need to pop in to check what was happening rather than getting an email to notify you.

Bonus is, if you choose to untick, you always have the choice to re-tick the box if you are missing too many posts.

LOL, I feel like I am in the Matrix,  would you like the red pill or the blue pill.

:)

Cheers, Sharon (pink66)