Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

six months later still on the road to nowhere

Options
misskim108
misskim108 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2016 in Metastatic breast cancer

hi    just having a vent   

six months after finding a lump on my neck on the left hand side just near my collar bone   

dx with locally advanced breast cancer feb 13  

had chemo a/c 4 rounds    taxol 12 rounds 

about to start radiation 19 th sept  33 zaps   

i can feel the lump and see that it is regrowing due to pain increasing and size of lump  feels like chemo has been a bit of a waste  so sick  so tired no energy     hope radiation can make it  mark on the stupid lump   

not happy jan    i hate my life    stupid fxxx cancer   

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

No wonder you're not happy and hate your life after all that useless chemo -I'd be so peeved. What about the cancer in your breast,has that shrunk?At least that would be some consolation.This bc journey is a long drawn out crap ride isn't it. The finish line is often moved on us.I've been on the bc ride twice.First time was in 2003 and then again in 2010.I've come to feel lucky that I've survived bc twice but I didn't feel too lucky at the  time.Blog back here for support or to vent anytime-I think it helps.We understand what you are going through.  Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

No wonder you're not happy and hate your life after all that useless chemo -I'd be so peeved. What about the cancer in your breast,has that shrunk?At least that would be some consolation.This bc journey is a long drawn out crap ride isn't it. The finish line is often moved on us.I've been on the bc ride twice.First time was in 2003 and then again in 2010.I've come to feel lucky that I've survived bc twice but I didn't feel too lucky at the  time.Blog back here for support or to vent anytime-I think it helps.We understand what you are going through.  Tonya xx

• misskim108
    misskim108 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks tonyam   

they never did find a primary cancer any where   they are going ahead with radiation as planned  its all they can do   

i was dx with advance bc at the start of this so i feel like im on a up hill battle to start  with   

so glad u have had a good result both times

kim