Anyone successfully accepted for life insurance?

Options
chemostyle
chemostyle Member Posts: 150
edited September 2015 in General discussion

Hi Ladies,

Just been rejected by insurance company to cover me for life with pre-existing condition like BC & depression.  Feeling a little second class at the moment, reject with pinky discrimination here.

Have anyone out there successfully secure a life insurance policy with BC as pre-condition?  Also can you offer me the name of the insurer?

I have two young children, so I need to secure their and my hubby's future with some sort of financial peace of mind. 

Help pls ...

chrs,

Amy

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Amy,

Are you quoting someone else post or did you manage to get Life Insurance?

Cheers,
    Daina

• sillysam83
    sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2015
    Options

great question & very important!!!! Thanx heaps as i was gonna look into this shortly... Xxx

• sillysam83
    edited March 2015
    Options

great question & very important!!!! Thanx heaps as i was gonna look into this shortly... Xxx

• chemostyle
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Diana, it is an old post I found ;) ask my financial advisor to look into it. May be I have to wait for 5 years - post all treatment!
  • sillysam83
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am still looking into it, I have contacted pretty much every BC contact on my email account lol... One lady from the Warwick Foundation is emailing me some details she has found, during the week!!! Xxx Will Keep u updated!!! 

• chemostyle
    edited March 2015
    Options

As my end, my financial advisor is asking for my mamogram result and doctor's report.  I think it is a bit pre-mature, so I will see which insurance company will consider insuring cancer survivor who is still in "Remission" for the next 3 years.

oh well .. it is Xmas soon, time to be lazy and enjoy the company of friends and family ;) ... 

xxxooo

Amy