Eyebrow loss

Options
JuMuKu
JuMuKu Member Posts: 25
In my research to get some ideas about  dealing with my disappearing eyebrows I discovered the 'look good, feel better' workshops. There seem to be lots around Melbourne. 

Comments

• Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    I highly recommend the look good feel better workshops. Bring a friend and make it a girly day out. Very professional and you'll go home with a bagful of high quality cosmetics too.
  • JoeyLiz
    JoeyLiz Member Posts: 339
    Options
    I went to a LGFB workshop last week, highly recommend it! In regards to eyebrows, while you still have a few strands a product called "give me brow" was recommended. It's basically like mascara for your eyebrows. I gave it a go at the workshop over my normal eyebrows and it looked great! Not so sure how it would go when you have nothing however....
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    I found a product at Woolies by Modelco called More Brows which is brush on fibre gel for those with sparse brows $15 and works a treat for now
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    They seem like that charity next door type but they're a huge international organization. The confidence kits are great :heart: Honestly gave me a boost. Shame I had such a shaky experience with their PR, would have happily done promo.