Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Hello...lost password but now back in touch.

Options
Hi all, can't believe I forgot my password to reply or add comments. Anyway now found it and thought I would add an update. I have been able to keep reading posts.
i was diagnosed with TNBC Sep 2015. Got through 6 months chemo and one month Radiothreaphy OK. Main problem was the singles I developed although we did catch it early. Thought this read my give newbies some comfort.
My heart and prayers goes out to every new person and I admired the support of the ladies who are so very helpful with their responses. 
So far after a few very annoying tummy problems (lasting 12 months)  fatigue issues I'm feeling good.  I have worked hard on my fitness (walking daily when possible), exercise program and the best of all starting yoga. I have decided to not drink alcohol again and eat as healthy as possible, have a few pieces of fruit a day and my five vegs (actually I thought I always did eat well!!) And my oncologist sent me to a beautiful phycologist to help me with "mindfulness" and I meditate daily. 
I was able to go overseas back in May, although worried when I booked the holiday back in late 2016. Insurance was expensive but they did cover me. 
At present we are away in our caravan.  When we return early Sep I'm due for all the usual routine tests. Yuk! Yes it is always on my mind. 
So girls hang in there the support from the site is brilliant and I wish I could meet the lovely ladies.

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Lovely to see you back Anne-Marie @LITHGOW1950. Xx Cath
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Thank you Cath.  Not sure why my discussion came in the metastatic breast cancer.  Guess I'm still learning this system. 
    Take care.