Walking instead of Coffee and Chat Group Rouse Hill Sydney

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited May 2017 in Community news and events
Today at 1 pm we are going for a walk instead of Coffee at the Rouse Hill Town Centre.
1 pm at Connie Lowe Park at the Pavillion.  The Dog Park on Adelphi Street.  Wear casual clothes and walking shoes.  
Due to low numbers attending I shall keep you posted.
Get in touch with me about walking or a coffee.
Belinda [removed by moderator]

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Hi @belmckenna
    This is sounding like a great chance to have some support and exercise at the same time. 

• NaturalBel
    Options
    We enjoyed it last week. Coffee this week again because one of the ladies isn't up to the walk. 
  • NaturalBel
    Options
    I notice that 51 people have had a look at the fact that I have been offering a Support Group for the last couple of months.  I decided to offer some form of Support at a low key capacity, with having a coffee or a walk.  At this point I can only offer an hour each Thursday at 1 pm.  Last week there was only 1 person, and we went for a walk.  This week there is only 1 person and she is going through Radiation, and only has the energy for a coffee.  So we are meeting for a Coffee.  At 1 pm The Coffee Emporium.  Rouse Hill Town Centre Sydney.  Nice to be able to give back.  We keep it light and are just connecting with other ladies and you are welcome to become involved.  Private message me, then I can be contacted to welcome you along.  Cheers from a "Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor"  approaching the 5th year Cancer Free this October.  Have a good day ! 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    @belmckenna it is just for Triple Neg BC or all affected by BC 

• NaturalBel
    Options
    My Cancer Support Group is for any one with any type of Cancer who just wants to connect with other people face to face.  Coincidentally, 2 out of the 4 ladies have had Breast Cancer.  I am the only Triple Negative.  We had a great catch up over a cup of tea last Thursday.  We keep it light and begin with Cancer chat and end with something light hearted.  We have discussed walk or movie options also.  Plus an idea of meeting before lunch instead of after !  Cheers to all, Bel