Like Button

Options
Scanxious
Scanxious Member Posts: 24
edited June 2016 in Community news and events

Not sure about anyone else but I sometimes find it really hard to get back to a post I either commented on or wanted to follow , it would be great if we had a ' Follow Post ' pin on here , and sometimes I would sooooo like a ' like button ' when someone has made a beautiful /helpful/ inspiring reply to one of us ...

Admin ????? 

Comments

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi, I definitely agree about having a Like button for some of those wonderful and inspiring comments that are often made, and I know that Cosette and the team are looking into this so hopefully it will be a reality soon.

I also like your idea of the "Follow Post" pin as although when new comments are made you should get a notification in your messages, sometimes it would be useful to easily go back /find a favourite or followed post. 

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Scanxious,

Just wanted to jump in and say thank you for your suggestion, a "like button" is in the works :)

As Jane has mentioned when you comment or recommend a post you will be notified in your messages when another member comments. The link in that message will take you back to that post. Also if you "connect" with a member you will be able to follow their post's and the posts from the groups you are part of, through the "my feed" drop down under your profile at the top of the page.

~Ann-Marie

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited June 2016
    Options

If you make a short comment on posts then any new answers in them should come up in you private message notifications. Unfortunately on popular threads you end up with 20 private messages all from the same post.

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited June 2016
    Options

I agree.