First Poster!!!

Options
pacwood
pacwood Member Posts: 105
edited May 2016 in General discussion

Hi all.

Getting started on the online workshop. What a great way for community champions to brush up on their skills when communicating the work that BCNA does.

For me BCNA differs from other organisations as it uses a woman's personal story to help link them together, educate and inform them on how they can manage with a breast cancer diagnosis.

For myself personally I have drawn so much information!Look forward to chatting with you and seeing what others post!

xx Christie

Comments

• Piph
    Piph Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi Christie,

This is a great reflection. It's about the 'network' in Breast Cancer Network Australia!

Pip x

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited June 2016
    Options

I agree. It is the personal contact that makes BCNA so different. Feel depressed? Post a comment , and immediately, someone answers with a sympathetic and understanding reply. Because they have been through it all themselves they know completely how you are feeling.

Lynne

• CatherineP
    CatherineP Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi al,

Yes I agree the fact that you can read personal stories of other women who have gone on the journey before you and read exactly what I felt, it made me feel better about my feelings and treatment!!

Catherine