Perth Group

Options
Shereeducey
Shereeducey Member Posts: 10
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Just wondering if anyone out there is still involved with the Perth Group. Have tried to join but have had no feedback. Thanks Sheree

Tagged:

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Sheree,

I use to belong to the Perth group before moving back to Sydney, so I know it still exists. Contact Michele (Mich) White to join. Try whitey.snm@****

The group is really nice and very supporting. They use to meet in my home, but now have a regular place in a community centre in Mt Lawley and meet about once a month. I miss my friends a lot.

Chris 

• Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Sheree

My name is Vicki and I help Michele facilitate this lovely support group. Our first meeting for the year is this Saturday, 9 January and we would love you to come along and join us! It will be a small group, as many of our members are away so it will be a good opportunity for an introduction to our get togethers. We meet at 1.30pm at the Beaufort St Community Centre,  715 Beaufort St in Mt Lawley. Email me on Pixie29@****.au for more details x

• Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Chris - We miss you too!!! Even though you are now on the other side of the country you are still supporting our group, thank you from all of us - love Vicki xox