Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Secondary Breast Cancer Awareness Day

Danielle_BCNA
Danielle_BCNA Member Posts: 64
edited October 2014 in Metastatic breast cancer

Hi everyone,

Today is Secondary Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Hopfully a day that will help increase community understanding around living with the challenges of a disease that can be so difficult to talk about with family, friends and work colleagues.

A big thanks to everyone who has shared their inspirational stories with us and their local media outlets over the past few weeks. We have seen awareness from Dubbo to the Sunshine Cost, from Townsville and to Perth and so many towns in between.

Together we can work towards ensuring that women accross the country living with secondary breast cancer feel supported, connected and have their voices heard.

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

XLeonie

• Pink66
    Pink66 Dragonfly Posts: 366
    edited March 2015

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone at BCNA to all the amazing work that has gone into the first official year of recognising and promoting SBCD.  I have never seen so much on he tv or in the paper and I am so pleased to be able to assist to get the message out there..  It is a great first year..  and hoping that it just gains momentum and grows from here.. A totally awesome beginning to the conversation..

huge turtle hugs to you all 

cheers, Sharon (aka pink66)