Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Its been a few days

Options
Donna Message
Donna Message Member Posts: 21
edited July 2014 in Metastatic breast cancer

You know it's been what a couple of days when I last saw my GP and he prescribed me Diazapam for my muscular spasms.

Yeah it works but truth be said the pain sure lets you know when it wears off. I now know I have a 2 maybe 3 hour window in the morning before my meds start to wear off and I'm reaching for the Panadol Rapid.

But you have to do the things that you normally do like shopping, paying bills, visiting doctors or even getting your hair coloured just to take your mind of what's happening. Yep its a new colour and kind like 'burnt sienna'.

I do get help from friends and especially neighbours but they can't always be with me and I love them for all they've done but I could do with that little extra help yet at the same time trying to move so things don't seize up. Its a little frustrating aye.

So Quentin, not Question which is what I thnk I put in an early blog thankss. You know I'm gonna have to think of another inspiration too just to keep it a little light. Any suggestions? 

Comments

• Silks
    Silks Member Posts: 79
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I too cannot imagine what you are going through. I have not yet even started chemo. I do know however that I am reaching out to you to give you a big hug. I really hope today is a better day for you. xox
    Silke
  • Silks
    Silks Member Posts: 79
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I too cannot imagine what you are going through. I have not yet even started chemo. I do know however that I am reaching out to you to give you a big hug. I really hope today is a better day for you. xox
    Silke
  • HazelB
    HazelB Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sending you love and blessings Donna, i guess its about taking life a day at a time and finding the small joys that exist in each day. Thank you for sharing - my heart goes out to you, surrounding you in love and light, stay strong xox

Hazel