February already!!

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Well girls,

here we are in the second month of the year, can you believe it?

Here in Launceston the weather has been kind and EVERYONE feels so much for all in Queensland.

Last night I chaired the local support group meeting and wow did it buzz!  We covered reconstruction in all its glory, nipple tattooing ( saw some newies!), breast care nurses, getting more exposure for our group, and the upcoming on-line public forum (22/2/11).

How are you all going? We need to meet up for an on-line coffee!

Take special care,

Mandy xx

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good to see your lovely smiling face.  I'm home at present awaiting returning to Brisbane for radiation commencement  on 14th Feb.  Looks like I will have 25 sessions.  (and I will be counting) then home at the end of March.  Should commence chemo at end of April.  I'm ready - I have purchased a short wig and some headgear.  So I'm really ready!!!  NOT  Anyway it's all part of the deal so what more can I do.  The medical oncologist said that this is the last chance I have to give it a good go.  Good news is that it is curable.  Talk soonXLeonie PS  I will be online whilst away - have upgraded to a pre-paid broadband stick!!

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well, all that sounds positive Leonie. You have to do what they say and hang in there! (It is a buggar though- in the extreme!!).

I am glad you will be on-line, makes life a lot nicer! xxxx