Rugby Union

Options
Leemac
Leemac Member Posts: 6
edited January 2017 in Health and wellbeing

Not sure how many rugby lovers there are out there - but I do have a passion for Union. Potentially unusual for a girl but there you go. This weekend sees the Wallabies playing France at the formidable Stade de France - should be a very interesting contest, especially in the scrum! Now - what does this have to do with breast cancer?? Well I think if you have a passion for something - follow it as it keeps your mind occupied and gives you a huge diversion. Nothing quite like yelling at the TV if your team is having a 'blonde moment'.

Tagged:

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Totally with you, Lee. I'm an Aussie Rules girl, myself, but won't say no to a bit of Union on the tele, especially a Wallabies International.  Not sure how much yelling there'll be here, though -- tends to make the dog bark. ;)

• Leemac
    Leemac Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Beth - I agree I think watching the rugby in Paris would also be my preference. I manages to see France play Samoa last year which was a very funny match indeed and great fun. With the World Cup so close next year it would be fun to go across and watch a few of the games - but we will see what happens. Hope all is going well with you.

Lee