DEDICATED TO MY MUM

Options
Dwakelin87
Dwakelin87 Member Posts: 17
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

I made this for my mum...... and i wanted to share it with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPj1w_O2QkI

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

I watched your youtube tribute to your mum and loved it.She was a beautiful special person and must have been an amazing mum.I can see her in your lovely face.It must be so hard for you-are you ok?Your mum would be really proud of you.Take plenty of time for yourself to grieve because it is just so sad to nurse a loved one with cancer and then have to say goodbye.

love Tonya xx

• Christine Denniss
    Christine Denniss Member Posts: 216
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful person. The picture say more than words can. Breast cancer does choose us and we fight with all our strength.

How are you going? Do you need anything?  This is a fantastic site if you need to talk or let loose. We are all on our own journey and we may be able to help.

Tons of hugs to you

Love Chrissy D :) xo

• Dwakelin87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Tonya.

Thank you for watching the video i made :-) she definately was a beautiful person... and stil is! im sure she is well liked by the man upstairs and everyone there.......

Im not to bad, i just try and keep myself occupied and busy.. it is very hard though. I think i havent really accepted the fact she is not here with me anymore... i just cant grasp it.... it just feels so strange.

• Dwakelin87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for your message... i really appreciate it......

I am okay,,, i dont need anything i just really would love my mumm back thats all i need and want... but i know that wont happen .... :-( i just keep myself very busy at the moment with work, gym and trying not to be home alone...

i look at photos of her all day long... i cant believe i cant talk to her or hug her or kiss her... i always use to hear of peoples parents dying or other people dying but as selfish as it sounds u dont think it will happen to your mum...

even when she was in hospital in palliative care, i thought to myself she was going to get better and prove them all wrong

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh dear, tears are streaming down my face, for you are one beautiful and selfless young woman that has gone through this devistating  time in your life.  You are very fortunate to have those beautiful memories of your mum that you and your sister can and will treasure forever and can share with the world like you have now.

Death is such a personal thing that we all deal with differently, i just hope and pray you and your sister can grieve her loss but also live a beautiful and rewarding life in honor of your mum.  Life  can be  cruel at times but has so many rewards for us to find.

Your Mum will live on in you forever and you will always be close to her side.

All the best to you and hope everything continues to grow  within your heart . Cheers Jo xx

• Dwakelin87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you xxxxxx