Melbourne Support Lunches for 2019

Alpal
Alpal Member Posts: 196

Hi my names Yvette and I'd like to welcome you to our Saturday Support Lunches at the Elsternwick Hotel. 

Come meet other woman who are having, have had or considering breast reconstruction . 

Come share your story , meet new friends, gain strength and support. 

This is a fantastic  informal opportunity to have all those questions answered . 

Looking forward to seeing you there. 

Where: Elsternwick Hotel-Elwood 259 Brighton road Elwood. 

Time: 12 midday to 3pm

Dates:

Saturday 18th May 

Saturday 6th July 

Saturday 16th November

Please RSVP in "Comments" to reserve your seat at the table.

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Hi @Alpal. I'll definitely attend at least one. I enjoyed the lunch I came to last year. May I ask why they're always, and all held at the Elsternwick Hotel? Thanks, K
  • Amanda_StKilda
    Amanda_StKilda Member Posts: 10
    I’d love to come along. Thanks Amanda
  • Amanda_StKilda
    Amanda_StKilda Member Posts: 10
    18 May please
  • Alpal
    Alpal Member Posts: 196
    Hi @kmakm . Our Peer Support Volunteer who runs the Melbourne support lunches finds it to be a good, central location for the lunches, and provides familiarity for those who come each time.  If you have any other suggestions for another great location, please let Yvette (the PSV) know when you attend the lunch, as we always appreciate other ideas.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Thanks @Alpal. It's a long and awkward drive for me. I don't mind every now and then but It would be nice to rotate them round town a bit. Still, if people don't go if it's anywhere else, it makes sense.  I'll have a think. Thanks! K xox