Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Opportunity to chat prior to the Plan C Conference

Marianne_BCNA
Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
edited August 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
HI all,
@MoiraC has started a post in the Living with Metastatic Cancer group for those of you attending the Plan C Conference on the Field of Women weekend. If you would like to start chatting with other women who will be attending the conference here's the link. If you aren't already a member of the group you can request to join.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ellamary98
    Ellamary98 Member Posts: 157
    Thanks for alerting me to this @Marianne_BCNA.
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi @Marianne_BCNA,
    so pleased and very happy for those who will be attending the Field of Women and any other events that weekend, it will be a wonderful opportunity for some ladies who chat online to be able to put a face to a name, unfortunately I will not be able to be there, I do hope for those of us who are unable to attend for whatever reason will be able to access photos, and information shared, I am afraid for myself the thought of all those people at the MCG is just too overwhelming - I will be thinking of you all on the day.
    wendy55 
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Hi @wendy55,
    That's a shame that you are unable to attend but I totally understand what you are saying re feeling overwhelmed. It's going to be a big day! We will make sure that you are able to share in the experience by posting lots of images, videos etc.
    Some people are having their own pink parties to watch the game so you could do something like that. We even have party packs we can send out to you.
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi @Karen_C,
    so lovely to hear from you, and that you will be participating in the event, I will not be attending this year,and, as I have just told Marianne at bcna I am not on facebook, although I will get my daughter in law to record it, if thats possible, I am not very computer savvy {my choice} I am afraid to say, however I will be there in spirit and i do hope to be there next year, I am 5 years post diagnosis and like you living as well as I can -
    wendy55