Thank you

Options
iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
Hi to all!  

Of late I have found myself in a tangle with users of the forum that have an angry ant attitude.  I get it totally that the diagnosis that is given is totally unexpected and hard to take and need to hit out but there's a right and wrong way to go about it.  

It is totally unfair and I have become a little tired and jaded by it all and feel I need to bow out for awhile.  

Thank you to all that have supported me and I know I have tried to impart knowledge and sensibility to others in return.

On a positive note I have just been through my review with the Breast Surgeon and gone back onto annual reviews after my recent hiccup so I am over the moon about that.  I just need the Oncology part of it all to settle, both medical and gynaecology and I will be more than pleased.

Take care and please support where you can and if you're unhappy with something said then think about it before responding as we are all vulnerable at varying times and support BCNA with advocacy where you can 

bye 
Tagged:

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Take care. X
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Take care of yourself.

I have read those threads with disappointment, and unfortunately understand your need to step away, hopefully only for a while, not for good
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @iserbrown completely understand - people like that get you down.  Congratulations on your recent good news too xo
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @iserbrown sorry we won't hear your voice of reason for a while , can totally understand you taking a break ! 
    Hope your good news continues!
    Take care & thanks for caring about others 
    Hope to hear from you again xx 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    @iserbrown.   Congrats on the good news.  Please take comfort in knowing the amount of people that you have helped and inspired not the ones that are angry.  I don't think they are angry at you really just the situation and you happened to be in the firing line at the time.
    Take care lovely lady. 
    xoxox
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    It's not a nice experience, particularly when your heart is in the right place. Take care. Mxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kezmusc

Yes I understand that the hit out wasn't personal. I am worn out by the angry ants. This is the third tangle in recent months where I am trying to help and console. I dislike conflict!  Had enough!

Thanks for the support and wishing you wellness and better days with Tamoxifen. 
    Take care x
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Try not to let it get to you too much. Unfortunately, you can't help everyone. So glad you've had good news. Take care.
  • Stork
    Stork Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi @iserbrown I found your posts and coments helpful and informative congratulations on your good news
    Take care, and all the best for the future 
    Regards Stork
  • JoeyLiz
    JoeyLiz Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Best wishes my dear xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Oh @iserbrown, I am so sorry to see you go! You've been such a great support to me. A wise calm voice. I understand why but you will be missed. I hope you'll come back and visit from time to time. Congratulations on your recent results. All the very very best. K xox
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Hi @iserbrown
    Don't you leave now - we need you !  Your comments are always so caring and helpful.
    I no longer receive any notifications of comments (my choice) so can go on blissfully and just read the posts I want to read without being drawn to negativity.
    Yep, the 'angry ants' do gt me down as well, especially when ladies are truly trying to help each other.
    Fantastic news on your health front.
    Look forward to your quick return - along with some quotes and photos.  Enjoy and relax with nature, as I am sure you will.
    Sending big hugs  
    Summer    <3<3<3
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,580
    edited July 2018
    Options
    SO glad to hear your good news @iserbrown  and SO sorry to hear you are stepping back - as @lrb_03 said - hopefully not a long time.

I am on a few fishing forums & unfortunately, every now & then there are angry ants there too .... so fully understand where you are coming from  :( 

I've enjoyed your posts and will miss your wisdom - and wish you well.

Take care, hope to see you back some time soon xxxx

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Understand - hope to see you back on the blog when you are able . xo
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Hi @iserbrown, I can completely understand why you need to step away for a bit. I totally admire your calm and warm approach and I know your wise counsel will be missed. The beauty of this site is the generous support so many give to others going through this foul ordeal and it needs to be a safe and respectful space, even if we don't all agree on everything. I do hope you will be back and am glad to hear you've had some good news. Jane xx