Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Test results back phew....

Options
Sam09
Sam09 Member Posts: 149
edited March 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hi ladies 
After a nervous wait.  Results back... very surprising. I had completely talked myself into the fact to brace myself the cancer had spread . My onc turned to me and said spinal mets all 5 translucent.... liver mets all 12 still scar tissue no further cancer seen  Suddenly I felt an instant feeling of amazing happiness . She then told me they couldn't see any active cancer at all I am having an excellent response to targeted therapy for stage 4.. I just wanted to hug her so badly . But I know.....not to get ahead of myself. Not to revel in my new found knowledge. I ....for the moment can be relieved the beast within is tamed for a while. But I will keep doing what I'm doing every minute every day and never stop 
 If you want to get me you mongrel beast I will make it near darn impossible with every once of my being . Saying that every piece of cake I decline every little thing I love so much I say no too.. off for my evening run music blaring ....I hate you  cancer you make me run faster ...hear me go on your not going to get me ......
Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Enjoy your run tonight, @Sam09
    Not to remind you, but have you found a solution for the itching?
    Great news, so pleased for you
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Effing brilliant!!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• Sam09
    Options
    That woo hoo is awesome .....thank you !
  • Sam09
    Options
    Irb.....thank you for enquiring about my nightmare itching ahhh yes we have found the cause but need a solution. After trialing herceptin alone and then perjeta it's the herceptin without it it just got better and better such a huge relief not to mention some welcome sleep. However herceptin is working wonders for me at present so going off it is not an option for me.