BCNA SUMMIT 2011

Options

I am so happy to be at the BCNA SUMMIT 2011 at St Kilda, Vic.. its funny playing around and not being scared using this new way of communicating to all..Yes The Blog.. never thought I would be interested in this, but I want to l learn and help others explore the many wonders that this site offers.  good luck to all... good health to all.

Tagged:

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yay, it's a blog (and look how pretty it is!) 

Okay, so it took me a few days to find it, but two thumbs up for you, you're very clever!  :)

~Di

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yay, it's a blog (and look how pretty it is!) 

Okay, so it took me a few days to find it, but two thumbs up for you, you're very clever!  :)

~Di

• SKate
    SKate Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey girlfriend,congratulations on you award nomination. Whether you won or not is not the point. The recognition of the nomination is amazing. Your friends (moi being one) are soooooooooooooooooo proud of you. Fantastic that you had a great time.

Kate

• SKate
    SKate Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey girlfriend,congratulations on you award nomination. Whether you won or not is not the point. The recognition of the nomination is amazing. Your friends (moi being one) are soooooooooooooooooo proud of you. Fantastic that you had a great time.

Kate

• The Victoria Police Breast Cancer Support Group
    Options

Hey Kate,, the Summit was a brillant collection of  women  from all over Australia with so to much to share, then follwed on to another conference with women , again, from all over Australia - how lucky was I to be around so  much community minded spirited women who through sharing their stories and circumstances, are all working together to help each other  improve  lives, services and policies.. I am so  inspired..

Kathleen