Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Options
Cate64
Cate64 Member Posts: 446
edited February 2017 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hello Girls :)

I am in a much better frame of mind today, I apologise profusely for my display of "woe is me" attitude. I cannot promise it wont happen again BUT one can but try to control themselves & I will, try that is :)

OK............ so as usual I am running 5km at parkrun this week on Saturday morning but then, I am into the car for a trip to Bendigo to then compete in the Grapest 5km!!!

@socoda @Share ........ just couldnt help myself, another medal was on offer so I registered  & but wait theres more.......... I also registered for  the Brimbank Park Running Festival on 19/3.......

Im back, Im bad, look out :)

Comments

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Oh please, no need to apologise. If you can't complain here, where can you complain?
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Ditto! 

Grapefest sounds like you could get high on the grapes running through the vines!  Enjoy and I hope the weather is kind!
  • Scooper
    Scooper Member Posts: 113
    Options
    do not ever feel the need to apologise.  we know exactly how you are feeling.  so happy that you are up and about again.
    you are amazing.  xxxx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    @Cate64, Legends don't need to apologise!!! I'm thinking you're going to need to get a second house to have enough wall space to display all of those medals. I love your energy!!! How's the training going for the 10k?
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    We all have those days is there wine at the end of your run I'd be in if there was! Lol
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @Pammy46 yes there most fertainly is... its at a winery  & after the 5km run there is the 1km wine rasting walk!!! Plus theres a medal!&
  • RNSW
    RNSW Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Yay! You go girl! No apologies required....I admire your strength and determination, also the fact you can run 5k lol  :D Cheers Rita xo 
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    No need to apologise Cate - it's a tospy turvy journey and we do understand :). I've started walking/running around the Maribyrnong River...I think you've inspired me to do more! 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Cate! You are human, you are strong, you are vulnerable and you are beautiful!!! You go girl!! running is your passion and you light up when you talk of it...a wonderful peace. Hugs Melinda xo
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Hi there @Cate64 - yay - Wonder Woman is back.

No such thing as a rant on this site & no apologies required.

We know you don't need any encouragement to run however what better carrot than a lovely glass of something and a walk through the vines - awesome !!!