Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Hope & Hurdles review and update

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited June 2016 in Metastatic breast cancer

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about the review that we are currently conducting of Hope & Hurdles -- our key resource for secondary breast cancer. Most important to this review is feedback from those of you have received the second edition (after January 2013).

Some of you will have already received an invitation so thank you very much if you've already provided your feedback.  If you haven't, we would love to hear your views, including how useful Hope & Hurdles was for you, and how we might be able to improve it.

The way to provide your feedback is via the online survey which should take around 20 minutes to complete.

You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H-Hsurvey2016.

If you're not sure which version of Hope & Hurdles you received, the second edition is the one that comes in a rigid white box (see image below).

Thanks so much for your help.  If you have any queries about the survey please let me know. If you prefer, you can email us on policy@bcna.org.au or call us on 1800 500 258.

Please pass this invitation on to anyone you know who has received Hope & Hurdles (since January 2013).

At the moment we hope to be able to close the survey on THURSDAY 16 JUNE.

best wishes

Di

Comments

• jd48
    jd48 Member Posts: 484
    edited June 2016
    Options

maybe you should.pin this post?

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited June 2016
    Options

Thanks JD48 -- I think the online team have done that now. :)

Di