Forum Discussion
GinGin
3 years agoMember
Totally confused after seeking second opinion
Hi my dear virtual friends, I have Hormones positives and Her2 negative. Grade 3 and Stage 3(Tumor size 35 mm). Surgeon A: Treatment plan Option 1: 6 months chemo ( neoadjjuvant), if tumor size s...
Cookie77
8 months agoMember
Hello there lovely Gin, I am new to this forum and chanced upon your post re. the two surgeons you saw before deciding on treatment. I hope your treatment has been a resounding success, and not too harrowing. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the name of the surgeon you decided to progress with? Many thanks from someone at the very start of their journey. xx