Forum Discussion
Unicornkisses
9 years agoMember
Just diagnosed but cannot even contact a surgeon until 9th January. Stress levels high.
I received by biopsy results on Christmas Eve, stage 2 invasive ductal carcinoma. GREAT! I was given a referral which was marked urgent and sent to the surgeon and told to call them on 28th December....
Vivianna
9 years agoMember
That is alot to think through Unicornkisses, I am also having to make the same decision...I think for me the full mastectomy with immediate reconstruction is the option for me, this means that I have the surety that the cancer won't come back in the breast and I get to keep my nipple too! Its such a huge decision but it sounds like you are on the right track to making an informed decision. Good luck to you ❤