Nicole Lee
Nicole Lee Member Posts: 5
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed
Hi all, my name is Nicole and I am 26 years of age. I was diagnosed with early breast cancer this month and I am hoping to find a network and support group. I tried it join this group but my access was denied. Would love to be able to join and meet some people. Thanks

Comments

• Nicole Lee
    Nicole Lee Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, 27 years. Ha
  • Liztay82
    Liztay82 Member Posts: 213
    edited March 2015
    Hello welcome u have came to a wonderful group the ladies here are always giving advice
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Hi Nicole I'm adean ,facilitator of our group, what a ------ of a thing to happen to you at 27 , look welcome but I suppose you never thought you would be doing this in your life as most of us did. We are are a group that meet every month for lunch, we laugh and cry, we have all different ages, and are at all different stages . Or just blog to us , someone will always give you an answer, I live in lysterfield sth you can always send a private message if you want to . Look bc is not pleasant but it's do able it can be a hell of a road but we get there. Regards adean
  • NarelleD
    NarelleD Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015

Hi Nicole, I'm Narelle.  I was 36 yrs old with a newborn & 2 primary school aged children when I was diagnosed earlier this year.  This group has been fantastic.  Being so young I took my mother to the first luncheon I attended with the group and the group has been fantastic to both her and myself.  Providing one of my main support people and myself with great support.  Having a young family I don't get to all the luncheons however I know if I ever need help or support the ladies in this group are only just a message or phone call away. :) Narelle