First steps

Options
Gemma
Gemma Member Posts: 60
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

Ok so since joining here and having such an awesome response from all you amazing women. I'm ready to begin this journey. Appointments are made or being made. My first surgeon appt is on the 10th of this month. Vlad Milovic. I've anorther one my doctor recomended I meet, Ross Farhadieh. however I guess this all depends on the MRI which is booked for the 26th of this month. 

I'm still feeling a bit strange about it all, even a little excited and I've no idea why that is!! Perhaps it's because things are beginning to progress, or perhaps I'm a tad off this planet! Who knows. I'm staying positive for now and will wait and see what this month ends up being like.

thanks again everyone. Gem x

Tagged:

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nice to see you on here.Its good that your appointments are getting made.I know what you mean about feeling excited.Its not the excitement you feel when you are celebrating something good but more an excitement that comes with adrenalin.I think it is our way of coping with everything.There are so many things to be done in the beginning,and your life changes so quickly.Then you will get to the other end,and you have to learn how to cope without all this!!!Weird huh? All the best with your doctor appointments,and your MRI.Stay on here and let us know how,you get on Cheers xxx Robyn
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nice to see you on here.Its good that your appointments are getting made.I know what you mean about feeling excited.Its not the excitement you feel when you are celebrating something good but more an excitement that comes with adrenalin.I think it is our way of coping with everything.There are so many things to be done in the beginning,and your life changes so quickly.Then you will get to the other end,and you have to learn how to cope without all this!!!Weird huh? All the best with your doctor appointments,and your MRI.Stay on here and let us know how,you get on Cheers xxx Robyn