Sleep has returned.

Options
Shoonyananda Saraswati
Shoonyananda Saraswati Member Posts: 24
edited December 2013 in Health and wellbeing

Good evening Lovelies,

Today has been a huge success.

Only woke twice last night, went to loo and straight back to sleep once back in bed.

Woke at 6.30am feeling rested and extremely positive whilst opening my eyes.

Made a choice to remain as positive and happy as possible for the whole day.

This worked. I accomplished the tasks I set.

Decided to do all my arm exercises, then showered and dressed. No need to stay in bed today as I felt great.

No more tantrums or blaming others. I felt like a 52 year old having an almost normal day.

So happy for being able to buy my replacement heads for my toothbrush. They have been a rarity at $48.00 for 6 heads. Today I found them for $41.00 for 30 heads. Joy to the world!!! My teeth and mouth will be cared for for another 2-3 years?

My dearest friend and I will see the Swarovski Christmas tree in at the Queen Victoria Building tomorrow, so I will ask him to take some bald chemo christmas photos of me to post.

Life is perfect today. No guilt to be had as my dearest spiritual healing friend sent me healing yesterday and today. It has worked.

Thank you all for understanding from personal experience. I find it difficult to explain to "outsiders". It frustrates me at times. Not today though.

Will do my second set of arm exercises and have a shower, preparing for another restful night's sleep.

Blessings of Divine Love and Light to all.

Comments

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Shoonyananda. I hope the good days continue for you. You mentioned being able to buy your toothbrush heads for much cheaper than normal. It's a small victory and it's amazing how any little thing that makes you happy can make a difference to your mind set. So getting through days without feeling helpless and frustrated and miserable also are little victories. Small victories can add up to a huge win.

Positive thoughts Shoonyananda :)

Love Janey xxx
  • Shoonyananda Saraswati
    edited March 2015
    Options

Blessings Robyn. :) Last night was similar. Twice up and straight back to sleep.

I figured I was unable to sleep because the Yoga Nidra guru was asking me to tell myself I was not to sleep.

This was only for the duration of the meditation. My mind didn't get that. It thought for the entire night. Crackers.

I slept soundly because I didn't do the Yoga Nidra, did another meditation instead and will do the Yoga Nidra on a morning meditation, rather than just before bed.

Saw the Swarovski Crystal Christmas tree at the QVB today. Beautiful. :)

Am tired from the walking around but will say I have earnt my sleep tonight. :)

The washing is off the line and waiting to be put away now. Last chore for the day. Dinner, teeth, shower and tv. :)

Thank you for caring. You're all so lovely to me. I appreciate you all and send you huge blessings of Divine Love and Light. <3<3<3

• Shoonyananda Saraswati
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Janey,

Yes. Just incredible the difference a day of success can make, along with a soothing night of restful sleep.

Tonight will be another night of peaceful sleep and another day tomorrow of accomplishment.

Divine blessings of Love and Light, Janey. :)

See chemo doctor tomorrow. Dr Tristan Barnes, Northern Sydney Cancer Centre at Royal North Shore Hospital. :)

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A great nights sleep with a rested mind is more powerful to us than anything. It may even be all the good energy from the gals online. Hope all your sleeps are peaceful. Regards adean
  • Shoonyananda Saraswati
    edited March 2015
    Options

You're so right, Adean.

Restful sleep gives us the strength to have successful days.

Am at Northern Sydney Cancer Centre waiting to see Dr Tristan Barnes.
    Can grill her about Taxol and being HER2 negative.

Will post again afterwards. Chemo brain's overwhelming me again, this afternoon.
  • Shoonyananda Saraswati
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Robyn,

First things first. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Christmas Eve and day were absolute peace, relaxation and happiness.

Suddenly, because these days were so wonderful, I have crashed back down to earth.

I had my first dose of Taxol on Christmas Eve and now it's the 27th and the euphoria has worn off.

I feel extremely short tempered and glad to be home from shopping. It made me squeemish in my tummy having to interact with the "outside" world again.

I am better after some iced coffee and having lovely Hazel help with shopping and cleaning ie Making bed, vaccing and mopping floors for me.

She is such a sweet heart to me, insisting I sit down whilst she does the work.

I really like her concern, as I feel it is genuine. :)

Will sleep like a baby tonight. Have earnt my rest and sleep today. :)

God bless and will chat again soon.

Shoonya :)