Online network class

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2013 in Community news and events

I am excited because tomorrow I will deliver a presentation to our Launceston Support Group members on how to utilise this site.

iI have printed out information sheets and I hope they will be enthused to access this terrific aid even more afterwards!

As well, one of our ladies will talk briefly on her attendance at the Connect Support Grow Summit. For her it was a first time event so it will be great to hear about her experiences.

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What a brilliant idea, I was quite surprised on how many do not use the sight because they are scared of it, might pinch that idea from you Mandy. Hope your well. Adean xx
  • Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Adean,

I think the ladies enjoyed the session and learnt things, hopefully not so scared of joining into the on-line chats now. After all we can't break anyhting lol.

If you decide to do similar I can email you the sheets I did up.

Take care, Mandy

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mandy I would love the sheets I have my group for a lunch on the 21stwould be great, so kind of you. adeanmanolitsis@****. Regards adean
  • Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I just sent them off to you, feel free to cut and paste etc. The site was easy to get info from.

One of my members has contacted me about a situation she has come across and said she would put a blog on BCNA to see if the same happens in other places, so that is a great success as far as I am concerned. Take care!