Volunteers required - Sydney event

Options
Katrina Parker
Katrina Parker Member Posts: 18
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello Sydneysiders,

I hope all is well on your end. I’m writing to see whether you or someone you know would be able help by volunteering at an upcomging Running Festival in Sydney.

You may or may not be aware that BCNA is an official Supporting Charity Partner of the BLACKMORES SYDNEY RUNNING FESTIVAL being held on Sunday 22 September.

It is a great fatastic event and a great opportunity to raise awareness of BCNA. As an official Supporting Charity Partner of this event, we have committed to providing 15 volunteers to support the event on the day. I know this event is not for some time, however we are required to confirm volunteers in the next couple of months.

It would be great if you could let me know if you are free to help out. Also if you have a friend, family member or know somebody that you think might like to assist, it would be great if you could ask them to either call or email me. BCNA is more than happy to cover reasonable local transport or parking expenses incurred.

Many thanks for considering this opportunity, I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Katrina

Comments

• sharon5
    sharon5 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

I know that it is late notice but I'm happy to help this Sunday if you still need volunteers.

• Katrina Parker
    Katrina Parker Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sharon,

I think the best thign for you to do if you were still interested in volunteering woudl be to contact the volunteer coordinator at Blackmores directly.

Her conact details are:

Asha Coghlan - Volunteer Manager
    Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
    T: +61 2 9548 2293  
    E: volunteers@sydneyrunningfestival.org

Kind regards
    Katrina