Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

New Year Greetings to all

Suzf's avatar
Suzf
Member
13 years ago

2013 here I come - positive thoughts and expecting good things for the future.  After 2.5 years I am struggling most of the time but facing the problems and being creative with my life. Sure I am physically no longer as I was however my spirit is not broken just shaken at times.  I constantly look for laughter and joy in my life - even smiling makes me feel better when tears dampen my eyes.  I want to thrive not just survive!  Comedy films and TV shows bring the laughter back when I am struggling - oh dear itv you are worth your weight in gold, give me much joy and laughter.

2013 will be my year of joy, love and laughter and I wish you all the same, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE from Suzf. 

Published 13 years ago
Version 1.0

3 Comments

  • Love health and happiness to you Jo may 2013 bring you a very special year.

    LOL, Mich xoxoxo

  • Peace and joy to you suzf for 2013. I too am hoping for a better year for myself and many others :) hugs over the interweb jo
  • Peace and joy to you suzf for 2013. I too am hoping for a better year for myself and many others :) hugs over the interweb jo
Related Content
Hi, last year in Mar25 I was diagnosed with a DCIS, I have dense (c) breasts.  In Apr25 I had a lumpectomy and then 2 weeks of radiation.  My 1st year review was Mar26 and now I have been diagnosed w...
4 months ago