Welcome

Options
Tam
Tam Member Posts: 12
edited November 2012 in Day to day
Dear family and friends I have set this up so that You can drop in when ever you like and have a look to see how I'm doing if you are so inclined. It is Private just for family and friends that I invite the public cannot see what has been written here, by Me or what is written by you. Make sure that on your account settings in your profile are all set to private as well.
I will often be doing a post with my iPhone so excuse is spelling or words that are a bit funny sometimes you know how mobiles are!
I have started this blog because , There are many friends and family who want to know how I am doing, Lucky me! Who knows how I am going to be feeling, but maybe sometimes I won't have the energy to talk to everyone! Always try though! Don't let this be a substitute for ringing, texting, face poking and emailing, I love everyone being in touch, and need that. But this can be somewhere where everyone can post thoughts, comments etc.
Anyway better get back to work, love tam xx

Comments

• Tam
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Today is a good day, a great social worker has been in touch with Helen, I'm not ready to talk to her. She is sending lots of info to assist, including what to say to your children, that is one of the things that worries me. I talked to Quinn for the first time last night, kept it light and easy, he's so cool, he just said ok, and then started talking about his DS Mario game, sweet to be ten! And set up 6 free counselling sessions through work. Yesterday was crap, felt pretty down after being in the clinic the day before and getting formal diagnosis. But I had a great sleep last nite, and I feel great today .
  • Tam
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Today is a good day, a great social worker has been in touch with Helen, I'm not ready to talk to her. She is sending lots of info to assist, including what to say to your children, that is one of the things that worries me. I talked to Quinn for the first time last night, kept it light and easy, he's so cool, he just said ok, and then started talking about his DS Mario game, sweet to be ten! And set up 6 free counselling sessions through work. Yesterday was crap, felt pretty down after being in the clinic the day before and getting formal diagnosis. But I had a great sleep last nite, and I feel great today .