underBRACKS for BCNA

Options
Laura Crowden
Laura Crowden Member Posts: 109
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Many of you may know Nick Bracks from his quick step on Dancing with Stars or his stylish modelling photos, but we know there is much more to this young man. Nick is building a business and as part of his philosophy he was very keen to help BCNA.

underBRACKS

Launching a range of mens underwear cleverly called underBRACKS, Nick wanted to not only raise money for BCNA but also help spread the word about the impact breast cancer has on men.  With every underBRACKS purchased the customer will receive BCNA's Pink Lady wristband. 

This exclusive range can be purchased on line and we think they are a great gift for the man in your life.

But Nick has not stopped there - this month Nick will take on a personal challenge for BCNA.  Running 10kms in Run Melbourne on the 15th July - Nick has asked his fans and supporters to donate to BCNA.    We will all be there to cheer him and many other great supporters on during the race.

What a champion.  If you want to find out more about what Nick is up to in his preparation for Run Melbourne you can visit his online fundraising page or view the fabulous underBRACKS range online.

Thank you to Nick and the underBRACKS team!

Laura

Tagged:

Comments

• -Samantha-
    -Samantha- Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ok, I'll go there....

If you need ANY volunteers for media with Nick I can clear my calendar!!! :P It'd be a tough job, but I'll take one for the team, no really, I would!

Seriously, great job Nick and great job Laura. I'm sure I speak for all of us that used BCNA as our lifeline during our journey, that he's chosen a most worthy organization to support!

..and we ALL look forward to seeing more of Nick in his underBracks! (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Sam x
  • Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a great idea and the name when I first read it I thought it was UnderBRCA (the breast (and ovarian) cancer gene)

What a great way to raise money and awareness to men and the women in their lives.

And I hope he does well in the upcoming run, raising more money and awareness for this AMAZING organisations which helps us out so much in our Breast Cancer journey.

Thank You Nick Bracks (from a Breast Cnacer patient who has been helped by BCNA and knows that the money raised for BCNA really goes to help those diagnosed with breast cancer.