39 years triple-negative early cance,through IVF treatment & start chemo mid-May24

Options
Eleanoryeye
Eleanoryeye Member Posts: 1 New Member
Hi all, 

I m new recently diagnosis triple-negative early cancer (grade2). Still asking myself why I having cancer because I have good lifestyle, eat healthy food, just move in new house in Dec 2023, My husband and I willing to start house renov but nothing could happen because we need to fight cancer. 

I had bone scan, MRI and CT scan which result is good, no spreading. After see surgeon and Oncologist they suggest I need to do IVF egg collection to frozen embryo to make sure after cancer free, we can have IVF implant. I had 2 miscarriage in 2023 and we decide should go for IVF cannnot wait any longer. It was almost at this time that I found out that I had breast cancer.

My chemo treatment will start mid-May,I will come here to update the situation and also hope that my egg retrieval will go well, Finger cross! 

Everyone please stay positive, it is not easy but we need flight cancer. 

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    So sorry to see you join our exclusive little group, @Eleanoryeye ... such a cruel blow for both you and your husband xx

Welcome to the forum - keep posting your updates here & any queries you may have - then it can become a bit of a 'diary' on your treatment progression xx

Like you, most of us were blindsided by our Breast Cancer diagnosis  :(  There is no rhyme nor reason as to why any of us have got it.  :(   I hope your husband is very supportive of you and great that your team is suggesting IVF egg collection, so that you can go ahead & still have children xx

Wishing you all the best for your ongoing treatment decisions - please join the Triple Negative Private Group, where you can discuss options in total privacy.  Click on this link & then click 'Join' ...
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/group/30-triple-negative-breast-cancer-tnbc

Make sure you take your husband or a trusted friend with you to all your early team meetings - both as physical and mental support, as this diagnosis mucks with your brain even more than your body xx

Check out this thread for lots of info on the forum, including 'off topic' threads that you may like to join in - even some funny stuff, as we all need a laugh!  ;) 
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/23477/a-big-welcome-to-all-our-new-members#latest

Take care & all the best for your ongoing treatment. xx