'Understanding and Managing Pain with Metastatic Breast Cancer' Interactive Digital Event

Options
Mez_BCNA
Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 876
edited July 2023 in Community news and events

Have you registered for tomorrow night's 'Ask the Expert' online event?

Living with a metastatic breast cancer diagnosis can mean needing to manage pain. This can have both a physical and emotional impact. Through discussion with your treating team, there may be ways pain can be managed to help maintain quality of life. 

BCNA is hosting a webcast: Ask the Expert: Understanding and managing pain with metastatic breast cancer on Thursday 13 July 2023.   

You will hear from Dr. Belinda Yeo, Medical Oncologist. Dr. Yeo is jointly appointed to the Austin Hospital as a medical oncologist and Olivia Newtown-John Cancer Research Institute as a clinician scientist, located in Melbourne. She is also co-lead of the VCCC Research and Education Stream for breast cancer. 

This webcast will aim to increase knowledge about different types of pain and tips to assist in explaining your type of pain to your treating team. It will also include information about current therapies, and strategies to help maintain quality of life when living with pain associated with metastatic breast cancer. 

REGISTER VIA LINK https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/bc22ce.html

Comments

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 707
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Tried to register and site just spinning on please wait. Are you able to tell me if my registration went through.  
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Hi @Mez_BCNA
    Will this be posted on BCNA website later?
  • Mez_BCNA
    Options
    @cranky_granny I'll check for you and let you know soon
  • Mez_BCNA
    Options
    @Julez1958 I'll pop the recording in this thread when it becomes available 
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    @Mez_BCNA Hi I'm going to try register from my laptop incase it was my ipad causing the problem
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    That worked im in 
  • Mez_BCNA
    Options
    Hi all, just dropping in this discussion to let you know the 'on-demand' recording is available https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/bc22ce.html (You will still need to register to watch the recording)