Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Can I get tpd insurance if I have cancer third times?

Options
Hello.  I was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016 and am currently receiving chemotherapy after being diagnosed with breast cancer three times.  In 2019, I found out through genetic testing that I have a very rare lfs syndrome.  Women with this syndrome are said to be 100 percent cancer-free in their lifetime, and as they age, they are at a very high risk of developing various cancers.  Now I am 42 years old and have been diagnosed with 3 breast cancers and I don't know how many more cancers I will have to fight.  I found out that super is subscribed to death insurance and tpd insurance.  If I apply for tpd insurance, is there any chance of receiving it?  If approved and I receive tpd insurance, will my life insurance be canceled at all?  Or can I get death insurance again if the doctor diagnoses that I have less than 2 years left to live?  I am still young and a mother of 3 children.  It is quite painful to watch my wife who has been fighting cancer for 7 years and her husband who is taking charge of his life alone.  I'm Korean, so I'm not fluent in English, so I'm using a translator, so the content isn't smooth.

Comments