Two Beautiful Souls

kitkatbkitkatb Member Posts: 441
edited September 26 in General discussion
Each month I meet up with a small group of Cancer survivors for lunch were we chat and laugh. All beautiful ladies who have been bought together through "Audreys Angels of Hope"  a local charity organisation who supports all those with cancer, whether it is supporting those going through treatment or those finished treatment..  They have become like family to me and I am thankful and blessed they came into my life.  Yesterday two of them passed away in a horrific car accident when another driver towing a trailer crossed over the highway.
To all my online BCNA friends who have been such a support to me as well this last year.   Please "live life like someone left the gate open"   ( one of my favourite sayings )   because life is so precious.   xo
Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,164
    I'm so sorry to here of the death of your friends. It's never easy,  no matter the circumstances.  There are no adequate words, but know that those of us here will be holding you in our thoughts 💐
  • arpiearpie Mid North Coast, NSWMember Posts: 3,154
    OMG! I am so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your two friends.   That is just too horrible.

Big hugs coming your way. xxxx & huge condolences to their families. xxxx
  • iserbrowniserbrown Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 3,794
    So sad to read what happened to your dear friends.  So tragic!
    Take care 
  • kitkatbkitkatb Member Posts: 441
    Thank you @Irb_03 , @arpie and @iserbrown ;  I guess the hardest thing is that they both survived their fight with cancer and were living life again.
    Thanks for your thoughts.  <3 <3
  • Blossom1961Blossom1961 Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,351
    @kitkatb I just said the same thing to my hubby before I read 
    Thank you @Irb_03 , @arpie and @iserbrown ;  I guess the hardest thing is that they both survived their fight with cancer and were living life again.
    Thanks for your thoughts.  <3 <3
    Big hugs coming your way.
  • arpiearpie Mid North Coast, NSWMember Posts: 3,154
    Just plain not fair. :( 
  • CRMCRM MelbourneMember Posts: 45
    How devastating. So sorry to hear this news xx 
  • SisterSister Adelaide Hills, SAMember Posts: 4,413
    We all worry so much about the cancer that we sometimes forget to appreciate being alive.  My condolences @kitkatb
  • FlaneuseFlaneuse BrisbaneMember Posts: 868
  • Giovanna_BCNAGiovanna_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 1,221
    My sincere condolences @kitkatb very sad to hear your news
  • Michele BMichele B Member Posts: 96
    So very sad. Big hugs to you xx
  • ZoffielZoffiel Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 2,858
    That truly sucks. Life is so random and frequently unfair. Mxx
  • ShakalkerShakalker Tamworth NSWMember Posts: 73
    So sorry to read about your friends ❤️❤️ Big hugs.