MARGIES BE UP LIFTED CHARITY GALA DINNER!!

Options
onemargie
onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
edited May 2018 in Community news and events
Hi there to all the lovelies on here again, i have permission from the powers within at BCNA to very kindly allow me to post my flyer on here for anyone who would like to come along it would be great to see any of you if you can come and support this charity, i totally understand though how BC has left us all fuckin broke so it might not be an option for some of you. but if you are in bris or north bris and would like to share it around for me at least id appreciate it, Im still needing raffle prizes too so if you know anyone who would like to help with this (can be goodies or service) please let me know.  big hug margie xx

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    hi Margie, 
    Do you want this shared on the Facebook groups I run in Oz ..... ?

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @onemargie wish I could be there - hope it goes well and u raise tons of money!!
  • onemargie
    Options
    Hi there @SoldierCrab yes please that would be great. Margie 
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    Options
    I'll post this on the Sunshine Coast Breast Cancer Support Facebook page.

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Posted onto my Facebook groups and my timeline and asked Brissie friends to s hare it for you onemargie
  • onemargie
    Options
    Thanks so much @SoldierCrab I appreciate it. Xx
  • onemargie
    Options
    thanks @traveltext Ill chat to you soon 
  • onemargie
    Options
    Hi there just putting it out there to anyone who would like to donate towards this night to help raise money for rsffle prizes etc. 

www.beuplifted.org.au. Go to the donate link and put sandstone in as a reference to relate to the night 

many thanks if you can help. I dont expect it by the way just thought I’d put it out there for anyone who would like to
  • Salpal
    Salpal Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Wish l could be there to support you @onemargie you are a champion xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Ditto  :*
  • onemargie
    Options
    Well it’s official I suck at this shit. After all my effort with promotion/advertising in conjunction with the hotel where it was going to be held and be Uplifted we have only sold 5 tickets of the available 200 and that’s friends of mine. So unless there’s a fucking miracle by the end of the week this event will be cancelled. Obviously you need friends in high places and connections with big corporations to get this sort of thing off the ground. Really disappointed really fucked off wasting all the time and effort and mostly fucked off for letting down such a great charity such as Be Uplifted and Wendy who does such great things that no other charity I know of does. So my goal of raising $10,000 is over. Fuck it. People must be simply sick of giving I guess. Margie 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Oh marg - I’m so sorry. Wish I could come xoxoox
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Poohs, bums and wees as well. That is so disappointing, but being disappointed is not the end of the world. Thank fuck for that or we'd all be doing ourselves in. You are right, charitable activities do require a degree of connection that not everyone has. Good on you for having a go. I wish I could come
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Oh Margie, I really wish I could help.
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Margie can it be put out on FACEBOOK like I suggested ?