Sydney Blackmores Running Festival

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi, i was just wondering if any body is volunteering for the running event in Sydney next week. I have just planned my trip from the Central Coast and was wondering if i could meet up with some one along the way. I am planning on catching a train i just don't know wether i should drive to central first to save some time??? It will be a 4am start for me i hope i can function that early......

Tagged:

Comments

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is so kind of you to offer. Thats what i love about BCNA so much we are all like a big family. Your kindness has brought a tear to my eye, thankyou. I have decided to catch a train as then i won't need to be away from the kids for too long. Thanks again for your offer though xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Rikki,

I can't believe i will get to see you again, i am so happy. I will just be catching the train down the morning of the event. That way the kids won't really miss me too much (i think its the other way around but).

Do you know where your station is yet? I will be at the finish line near the opera house.

I hope that you are doing ok and not to worried, i wish you all the best luck in the world for clear results xx

• Rikki Leigh
    Rikki Leigh Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,

I think I am at the finishing line also. My roster says drink station 1 crew, work location: SOH Forecourt from finish line to QE Gates (whatever that means). I sure there will be people around to guide us where to go.

Can't wait to catch up, I hope we are at the same station. xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am at the same station, can't wait to next Sunday xx