Rest in peace Cheryl

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited November 2011 in Community news and events

I dont know about others but the news about Cheryl has really knocked the wind out of me really brings it home just how fragile our lives are when confronted with cancer.

I dont know where she lived just NSW but I hope her family will know we will all miss her terriblly.

It seems just when you think things are maybe on the up some one kicks you in the guts and brings you back down.

Well we are less one sister but she will live on in our memories.. a beautiful lady!

Fran

Comments

• MICHELLE LOUIS
    MICHELLE LOUIS Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

Were'nt we all very lucky to have meet and been some part of Cheryle's life!

Very sad news and thinking of all her family and friends at this time.

• swanbird
    swanbird Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options

...I have fought the good fight to the end; I have run the race to the finish; I have kept the faith.... 2 Jun 4:7

Cheryle really did fought a good fight...she run her own race  being involved with BCNA by participating the Community Liaison training, We the Fun Time Girls were very fortunate to have meet Cheryle during our training. We always remember her and keep the memories of our FUN TIME together in our hearts. Sleep Well with your God and God Bless you Cheryle.  Thanks for being you. You will always be in my prayers.