Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Metastic breast cancer day.

wendy_h67
wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
To all my friends online who have metastatic breast cancer and ride on this Rollercoaster ride , I  wish for you hope that a cure will be found and sooner than latter, and that treatments will continue to improve. Sending you all a hug.

Comments

• Southgirl
    Southgirl Member Posts: 80
    Thank you Wendy - a hug to you as well, and I hope the radiation has helped your pain. It is a year since my metastatic diagnosis and it definitely is a roller coaster - so many ups and downs. Yes - let us hope that treatments will continue to improve so that we can remain as well as possible. 
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi Wendy,
    thank you for your message of hope, yes, we all agree that treatments must continue and get better and hopefully the government will also come to the party and put these new drugs on the pbs so we can all access them,
    wendy55x
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Thinking of you all  and hope a speedy availability of all new medications for you at affordable prices. Kath x
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Hey Wendy where will we find your video ?. Xxx Margie 
  • brightspace
    brightspace Member Posts: 445
    Hi Wendy thakyou very much  <3 all the best for treatmentand warm  huggsss.
    Sure hope PBS  will ok new drugs for us..im always checking progress of us gals on ibrance
    Cheers B
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi Margie,
    You can see the videos on bcna facebook page  or on their youtube site or just go to BCNA home page it should be there somewhere,hope you enjoy it,the videos were released yesterday to mark Metastatic Breast Cancer Day,I felt very priviledged to be asked to participate, I am not on facebook so have had to rely on my daughter in law to keep me updated!!! xx 
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Hi Wendy,  have watched your video.  You did a great job , telling it how it is. Well done. Wishing you all the best.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Hi Wendy - great video - found it on the BCNA site!  Take care xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Are these the videos Wendy?
    https://www.bcna.org.au/metastatic-breast-cancer/personal-stories-from-women-with-metastatic-breast-cancer/

Took some searching for me to locate. They are very good. 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Hi there I just watched the videos and OMFG how bloody awesome are you guys! Be proud of yourselves for having the courage to open up about your lives and your feelings. Be proud of how strong you are to do what you did, be proud of your the beautiful extraordinary women that you are..... you are all inspiring are all bloody legends to me. Thank you for sharing it truly is an honour to know you through this forum. Wishing you all the very best and long and happy lives. Let’s get these bloody meds on the PBS for fucks sake. Here’s cheers to you all and the biggest hugs . Margie xx