I am not cancer. I am me.

Options
Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Gardener, artist, writer, musician, athlete, daughter, sister, aunty, wife, mum, grandmother...

In our first major appeal of 2016, we’re not just asking people to give to BCNA. We’re inviting women and men affected by breast cancer to create their own supporter pages and share their stories. We know you are more than cancer and we want to highlight the unique and special lives of BCNA members.

Joanne Maillet is a BCNA online network member and Community Liaison. She was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, at the age of 26. But she is so much more than her diagnosis. She is a reality TV lover, a coffee connoisseur and passionate about helping people. Check out Jo’s story here.

Check out the stories of some of our fundraisers like Bissie, Shirley, Bec, and Dayna. Consider making a donation or creating your own page and encouraging your family and friends to donate. Every little bit helps and your support goes towards helping thousands of women and men in Australia affected by breast cancer. Visit http://me.bcna.org.au/ to find out more.