Flushes.......

Options
ronni
ronni Member Posts: 13
edited August 2015 in Health and wellbeing

Well, I have obviously not been on line here since June. I posted regarding my night time flushes. Thank you to all who have offered their help....

I have given up caffeine....still enjoy my wine. I sleep on flannelette sheets. If i have a drink of cold water, this adds fuel and I sweat even more and I am so hot!!! It feels like I am burning on the inside!! Then!! I can have cold sweats, where only parts of my body get a chilly feeling....either one leg or my stomach...it is really weird!!!

I have not had a full nights sleep since I don't know when. I have joined back with Curves to gain some strength back which is going really well. I get to stretch without 2 dogs jumping on me!!! I am still tender and thick under my breast on my rib and under my arm. I am told this will all take time..........

Anyway, life is good!!! Good wishes to you all and bring on sunny days!!

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi your better than me I haven't given up coffee, I have cut back, hot flushes are the pits. Hope all is good with you todayxx

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi Ronni:) I would like to say that my hot flushes are almost gone,but lately they are back with a vengeance !! Not at night too much,but during the day they have been terrible!! I have no clue why,because for the last 6 months or so,they have been almost non existent !! I am dreading summer,as I remember last year,the hot weather really made it worse.Oh well,enough whinging from me!!Nice to hear from you.CheersRobyn xox

• LeneNatt
    LeneNatt Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2015
    Options

Oh they are the pits. The best nights sleep I had was when the temperature was 2degs that night I had only 1 Hot Flash. I get up & wash with ice cold water my hot points or shower. I'm in a new relationship & I tell my partner he has a Hot girlfriend ??

I do wonder if this is why I struggle to motivate myself to go walking takes me till about 9:30 to feel awake.