Forum Discussion
Fletch
8 years agoMember
Looking for reassurance please! Big decision to make......
After 2 violent allergic reactions to the Docetaxel component of my TC chemo, my medico team has given me 2 options.....1. Be admitted and do desensitisation and then continue original regime,if all g...
Sign in to react to this post
Nadi
8 years agoMember
My go to question to the oncologist / doctor is always, "If you were in my position, what would you do?" That will give you some indication of what they are truly thinking. Good luck with your decision.
Sign in to react to this post