CL Training, Melbourne

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

I have just returned home from the Breast Cancer Networks Community Liasion training in Melbourne.

I am very excited to get out there in the community and be able to make a difference. I have already put up posters in my local nursing home and the local call centre that my mum works at and that is just the beginning.

I have never been so proud to be a woman.

Tagged:

Comments

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

wow...no rest for the wicked eh???  glad to see u got home ok and are already into it all..was a great few days and i feel so priveledged and happy to be asked to attend and meet all the beautiful BC women & BCNA girls.

good luck with it all

Sam :)  xx

• Keryn
    Keryn Member Posts: 107
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey there, Im at least taking the rest of the week off. LOL, well next week I plan on getting into the local area, I cant say I havnt done anything because I have been to my local womens health service to check on their brocure status.  Lets hope that we can make a difference, dosnt matter how small.

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello, I know i jumped straight into it when i got home. I have my opperation on Tuesday so i wanted to feel as though i have done something before i be a little selfish and think about me while i recover. Then i will be back!!  I Look forward to keeping intouch xo

• CheryleP
    CheryleP Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck with the surgery on Tuesday Danielle. Didn't realise it was so soon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Will be thinking of you. xx

• CheryleP
    CheryleP Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck with the surgery on Tuesday Danielle. Didn't realise it was so soon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Will be thinking of you. xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thankyou Cheryle, i really did not realise it was so soon either. I have been through it twice before so i am pretty used to it but there is still a little bit of fear involved.

I hope that once you got home your back had improved a little and that you have had some time with your husband.

I will keep you updated after my surgery. I look forward to talking to you next time. xoxo

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Goodluck with the surgery Danielle. you are one hell of a women. fran

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,

It was really great meeting you and the other CLs in training last week - glad to see you on the Network :)

All the best for your operation today; let us all know how it goes.

Annie

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,

It was really great meeting you and the other CLs in training last week - glad to see you on the Network :)

All the best for your operation today; let us all know how it goes.

Annie

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thankyou so much to everyone for their kind words and support. The opperation went well, and i seem to be recovering well. I still have a drain in and cannot wait for it to be removed, hopefully Wednesday then i will feel so much better.

My daughter, Aneetah had her easter hat parade whilst i was in hospital. I was sad that i had to miss it but i got to see the video and the hat stayed intact so thats all i can really ask for.

I hope that all of my new friends are doing well and enjoying life. I love you all!

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

was great to hear from you and glad so far things are going well. take care xxxx Fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

was great to hear from you and glad so far things are going well. take care xxxx Fran

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

didnt mean to send that three times sorry

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

didnt mean to send that three times sorry