Better day than me?

Options
rowdy
rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
edited October 2014 in Health and wellbeing
This morning I woke up after a bad night with hot flushes and body aches and decided not to go to work.

Struggling at the moment to push myself in the right direction, I want to go back to work and I need to work for my sanity but not feeling great.

Doc suggesting I might need anti deppressants not sure what to do. I have my herceptin viist soon and think I need to chat to my oncologist.

I hope others are having a better day than me , trying to keep going.

Comments

• Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have been working throughout my chemo treatment as we can't afford for me not to bring in something financially. My bosses have been extremely supportive and are happy for me to work when I can. I find I can't do two days in a row. It's just too much. Some days I can't last all day and some days I just can't do it all. Some days it's physical and some days it's emotionally that I just can't do it. Hopefully you have good bosses and they will be happy for you to do what you can manage. Don't push yourself. Your body is telling you what it needs and if it needs rest and to stop then listen to it.

As far as anti depressants are concerned, if they help you get through then do it. It's all part of your treatment plan, just like the other drugs you have been given. Hang in there. Remember tomorrow is another day. Wishing you a better day tomorrow. Regards, Karen xoxo